We are a young, super-dynamic and growing digital media agency based in Brussels.
Our objective is to support companies in creating active and effective communication in this connected world.
We develop and execute strategies with each individual client to unlock and leverage the power of the digital media marketing, in order to maximize the reach and impact of the company.
Job Brief :
We are looking for a talented Digital Account Manager to join our team.
This role will manage our client portfolio, with the goal to help each one increase and improve their digital presence.
Previous experience in digital marketing is required with a customer service approach, along with an understanding of how digital tools add value to a company’s strategy and performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth by creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
Your Mission :
- Develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels our clients : Google Ads & Facebook Ads
- Drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve each objective
- Work in conjunction with the Business Developer teams to create, manage and execute the digital marketing calendar
- Measure the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and provide accurate reports and analysis to demonstrate effective return on investment for our digital channels and key accounts (ROI)
Your Profile :
- MS degree in Marketing/Business Management or related field
- Min. 2 years of experience within a brand or digital agency
If you are less than 2 years exp. but you’re a fit we don’t let talents to the others.
We believe in talented people, invest in them and we grow together. We can discuss with a clear career plan as we are in favor of internal promotion
- Previous work experience and solid understanding of digital marketing required
- Google & Facebook certified (or ready to be in the next couple of months)
- Experience with identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage plus motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Proactive and creative in problem solving
- Ability to be flexible in a multi-task environment and deal with tight deadlines
- Highly organized and detail orientated
- Total team player with great enthusiasm and drive
Send your CV to email@example.com ✌🏻